Got news or a news tip? Email us at: email@example.com
Send us your event news: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to support NEXTpittsburgh? Click here
NEXTpittsburgh, a locally-owned and woman-owned business, is the must-read Pittsburgh publication about the people driving change in our city and the innovative and cool things happening here.
We publish stories with impact, focused on the people, projects and places taking Pittsburgh to the next level, making it a better place for all. From news you need to know to challenges facing our region to what you can do to make a difference and get better connected.
Our team of journalists, writers and photographers publish original stories daily and send out newsletters throughout the week. Subscribe to get NEXT every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday morning and check back often for the latest news, stories, events and job listings.
Along with Latest News and City Design news, we offer these sections in NEXT:
- Guides to Pittsburgh: from “10 best indoor play spaces in Pittsburgh,” to the best pizza in town, we feature guides that help you better navigate our city.
- Neighborhoods: Where to live and what to do in the many neighborhoods that make up the Pittsburgh region.
- Jobs: Get your job posted and read about who’s hiring in in our jobs story every Monday and Thursday.
- Environment: What are our most pressing environmental problems? What can you as a citizen do? Read all about it here, from saving our tree canopy to the latest report about our polluted air and how you can help improve it.
- Events: A curated selection of don’t-miss events weekly, from theater to festivals to lectures, including events for kids. To submit your event for consideration, email here.
- Pittsburgh for All: A focus on the people working to make Pittsburgh a better place for all as they tackle social injustice and inequity. We write not only about the problems but who is doing what to help solve them, including how you can take action.
We love hearing from you! Email us and let us know what you’re thinking.