If there is one thing Pittsburgh is known for, it’s our neighborhoods. All 90 city nabes, the first-ring suburbs and beyond. We love them deeply, fiercely, with a passion typically reserved for our sports teams. Once, while taking a city-loving visitor around town, we waltzed through Downtown, the North Side, East Liberty, Squirrel Hill, the South Side, the Strip and more. “How many walkable, wonderful neighborhoods can one city have?” he yelled (and we weren’t even halfway through the tour).
We invite you to take a closer look at all of the Pittsburgh neighborhoods here. Soon there will be more, along with videos and new photos and updates on the latest happenings.
- The South Side
- Squirrel Hill
- The Strip District
- Troy Hill
- West End Village
- Things to do in the North Side – Pittsburgh
- Things to do in the South Side – Pittsburgh
- Things to do in East Liberty
- Things to do in Mt. Washington
- Things to do in Mt. Lebanon
- Things to do in Lawrenceville
- Things to do in Bloomfield